In our recent post, we learned how to activate HDFC credit card net banking. If your bank account in not with HDFC then you will be required to activate credit card net banking. But if you hold an account with HDFC Bank then you won’t need to activate separate online banking service to get access to credit card services. By following the simple steps given in this post, you can register HDFC credit card with your existing net banking user ID.
To register HDFC credit card with net banking, all you need to do is just follow the simple steps discussed below. The entire process will hardly take 2-3 minutes and your credit card will be linked to your net banking ID.
By linking your credit card to your net banking account, you will be able to get access to all the online credit card services offered by HDFC Bank. You can pay your card bill, download statement, avail smart EMI and the like after registering HDFC credit card to your net banking account.
Moreover, you can enable auto-payment feature. By doing so, your credit card bill will be paid automatically before the due date. This is indeed a very useful feature because in today’s world we often forget important things.
Before you start following the steps make sure you already have activated HDFC net banking service. Also, if your bank account is not with HDFC Bank then you will be required to activate HDFC credit card net banking, you cannot follow the next steps, just in case.
How to register HDFC Credit Card with net banking
Follow the step-by-step instructions shown in the video to link credit card to HDFC net banking. Or you can continue read to register your HDFC credit card to your existing online banking account.
- Login to your HDFC net banking account with the help of your username and password.
- Click Card from the navigation menu.
- From the side panel, click Account Summery under Credit Cards.
- Click on ‘Click here to register a card’ link.
- Now, on the next page, you will be asked to enter your HDFC credit card details. Simply, enter you card details such as card number, expiry date, and the like.
- Next to complete register HDFC credit card request, choose one option: Register with Date of Birth or Credit Card PIN. If you have not set your card PIN yet then simply enter your date of birth or simply select the radio button next to ‘Credit Card PIN’ and enter your PIN that you use to make payments.
- After that, hit Submit button.
- Ta da! You have successfully registered HDFC credit card with net banking.
Now, if you would go back to credit card section then you would be able to see your credit card there. You can now access all the credit card services including redeem reward points provided by the bank.
Regsiter credit card using mobile banking
If you would like to register HDFC credit card using mobile banking then follow the steps given below:
- Get access to HDFC mobile banking app dashboard.
- Touch hamburger icon showing at the top left corner and then tap Pay to expand the drop-down options.
- Tap Cards then Register Credit Card.
- Enter your card details including card number, expiry date, and card PIN. Subsequently, touch Continue button.
- Verify before confirming register HDFC credit card request.
- That’s it. Your card is registered now.