In this post, we will know different ways of PNB Aadhar card link. If you have not linked your unique identification number to your bank account yet then by following the instructions given below you will be able to link your Aadhar Card to Punjab National Bank.
It is mandatory for all bank account holders to link their Aadhar card numbers to their bank accounts, especially for those who want to avail benefits such as, Direct Benefits Transfer scheme, provided by the Government of India.
Many banks are providing online and offline ways to link Aadhaar number like State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and other renowned banks. In today’s post, you will know different ways of PNB Aadhar card link.
There are many ways for Punjab National Bank Aadhar card link for example through Internet Banking, by visiting nearest PNB Bank branch or by using ATM card.
If you use PNB net banking then you can complete Aadhaar seeding process directly from your home. Or if you’re not then still you can map your Aadhar card to PNB Bank by visiting official site of the bank.
Those who do not use online banking service of the bank can visit any nearest PNB bank branch to do so or they can activate PNB e-banking service on their bank accounts online to complete Aadhaar seeding.
PNB Aadhar card link
For PNB Aadhar Card link, customers can pick any of the given ways:
- By Visiting PNB Bank Website (Very Easy)
- Using Internet Banking
- By Visiting Nearest PNB Bank Branch
- Activate PNB Internet Banking Online then Link Your Aadhaar Card Number
- Using ATM Card
PNB Bank OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding
Punjab National Bank has started OTP based PNB Aadhar Card link service for those who are unable to link their Aadhar card by personally visiting their home bank branches. This is a very easy and quick way to link your Aadhar card to PNB bank.
Just follow the steps given below to link your Aadhar card with Punjab National Bank.
Visit official website of PNB Bank (https://www.pnbindia.in/) and click on ‘Update Aadhar’ link.
Next, click on ‘Click Here for OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding’ link.
In the next step, you’ll be asked to enter your PNB account number. Simply enter that and hit Continue button.
Next you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar card number.
Subsequently, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number (that you’ve linked with your PNB account) that you’ve to enter in the given box to complete your PNB Aadhar Card link process.
Linking Aadhaar Card to PNB Bank Using Internet Banking
If you use PNB net banking service then you can easily link your Adhaar Card with your PNB bank account. Just follow the steps given below for seeding Adhaar card to PNB Bank.
- Login to PNB internet banking.
- From the Homepage, move your mouse cursor on “Other services” then select Aadhaar Registration.
- Upon clicking on the link, a form will appear on your computer screen just fill out the form by selecting an account number and entering your Aadhaar number.
- After entering the details, click on checkbox front of “I Agree.”
- Click on continue.
- On the next page, you will read a successful submission message along with a reference id.
- In the next 24-48 working hours, you will receive status of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number.
By visiting nearest PNB bank branch
Customers, who do not use internet-banking service of the bank or don’t have access to the internet, can visit any nearest Punjab National Bank branch for PNB Aadhaar seeding.
At any PNB Bank branch, submit an Aadhaar seeding form along with Xerox copy of the same.
Activate PNB Internet Banking Online for PNB Aadhar Card Link
Account holders who are unable to visit any PNB Bank branch can activate PNB net banking service online on their bank account to do so. You can follow this link “How to Activate Net Banking of Punjab National Bank (PNB)” to know how to activate PNB online banking service without visiting PNB home bank branch.
Using ATM-cum-Debit Card
PNB Bank Aadhar link, customers can also visit a nearest ATM. Just perform the following steps at PNB ATM machine to map Aadhaar card.
- Swipe your debit at an ATM and enter your personal identification number (PIN).
- From the menu, select “Other Services”.
- Select Aadhaar Registration.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and press/tap on continue.
- Re-enter your Aadhaar Number and press/tap on confirm.
- Follow the next steps to complete the process.
Important: Do you know if you would have invested ₹100000 on 21-May-2020 in State Bank of India stock then your ₹1 Lakh would have become ₹124000 on 05-June-2020 (24% retuns in less than 1 month)? This is the power of investing. Open your Demat and Trading account with Angel Broking by clicking on this special link and start investing in good stocks. To learn the basics watch this video.