LPG customer who seek subsidy on their gas consumption can link their bank account number to their connection. In this post, we will know link LPG to bank account online SBI process. After reading this post, you will be able to map your gas connection to your State Bank of India bank account.
Government of India has been providing limited number of subsidized LPG cylinders to its all citizens and it is transferring the subsidized benefits to consumers’ bank accounts under Direct Benefits Transfer Scheme.
But some LPG consumers are not receiving their LPG cylinders subsidies on their bank accounts.
Most of the consumers are facing this problem because their LPG customer IDs are not linked to their bank accounts.
In this tutorial, I will show you a step-by-step guide on link LPG to bank account online SBI process.
Customers who are using SBI internet banking facility of the bank can link their LPG Customer ID to SBI Bank account without visiting their home bank branch. Similarly, non-internet banking users can visit their home bank branch to link the same.
Not an SBI net banking user? Then don’t worry. Service activation only takes 5-10 minutes and you can do so just right from your home. Read this post, ‘SBI net banking registration process’ to activate the service.
If you’re already bank’s internet banking user then read on to know how to link LPG to SBI bank.
LPG to bank account online SBI
- Login to SBI internet banking.
- For link LPG to bank account online SBI, Select “My Accounts” tab then from the left sidebar click on “Link your LPG Customer ID.”
- After clicking the link, fill out the form and press submit button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Just enter the OTP received and then click on submit.
- That’s it! An LPG registration reference id will appear on your computer screen and you will receive a LPG seeding status message from your bank within 24-48 working hours.
Request! If you abandon your LPG subsidy then it will help the nation to provide basic needs to our society’s poorer section.