Today I’ll show you step-by-step how to do Jio recharge by debit card and use ₹50 Jio recharge coupon. You might know that Jio Prime users earn ₹50 recharge coupons when they recharge their mobile numbers using MyJio app. We will use those coupons to get discount while recharging our number.
With no time, Reliance Jio has become a leading telecom company in India. The company has launched India’s cheapest 4G data plans to lure customers. After the launch of the company, population of internet users in India has been increased significantly. Jio had offered unlimited services such internet, calls, and SMSes for almost a year.
After that company has introduced cheapest 4G internet plans for its users. Other companies have been trying to beat this telecom giant but these are no closer to its value for money packs.
Though, now due to TRAI guidelines, Jio is forced to charge for calls and increase the price of their plans, but still Reliance Jio plans are cheaper than other telecom operators and of course value-for-money.
In this post, I’ll be showing you how to do Jio online recharge using MyJio app and also we will use our accrued ₹50 Jio recharge coupon to get instant discount on our recharge amount.
If you’d have recharged your Jio mobile number 3 or 4 months back then you probably have 8 Jio vouchers (Rs. 50 each). Now you can use them to get instant discount on your Reliance Jio recharge.
Not only this, instead of Jio recharge by debit card if you would use Google Pay for your Jio online recharge then you will get ₹149 cashback direct to your bank account. This is a one time offer for Jio customers from Google Pay, therefore, I advise you avail this limited period offer.
Reliance Jio has launched many value for money recharge plans. And the company has recently increased data limits for each plan for example on Jio Rs. 555 recharge, you were getting 1GB per day data but this limit is now up by 0.5GB and now you’ll get 1.5GB per day data. If you’re looking for best Jio prepaid plans then here I’m listing top 5 Jio recharge plans to choose from.
Top 5 value for money Jio prepaid plans
- Jio Recharge Rs. 555: It is the best Jio prepaid plan so for. This plan fulfills all of your mobile phone needs for example you get 1.5GB data, unlimited voice calls Jio to Jio (Jio to other 3000 minutes), and 100 SMS per day for 84 days. These limits are enough for average mobile phone users. As per Jio survey, most of the users use up to 1GB data per day. You can save ₹50 on this recharge if you use Jio recharge coupon. This way you would only need to pay ₹505 for this plan.
- Jio Recharge Rs. 599: Another lucrative plan. Earlier, in this plan, you’re getting 1.5GB internet per day but now at the same price you get 2GB internet per day for 84 days. This way you are paying only ₹3.56 per gigabyte. I can’t believe, I was paying Rs. 156 per GB! Apart from daily internet, you get unlimited Jio to Jio voice calls (3000 minutes to otherse), 100 SMS per day, and access to Jio apps like Jio Music. If you spend too much time on Youtube then this plan perfectly fulfills your needs. Personally, I suggest you this plan. ₹50 Jio rechage coupon will be applicable on this plan and eventually you would need to pay ₹549 for this plan.
- Jio Recharge Rs. 98: In this Jio plan, you get 2GB data, 124 IUC minutes for 28 days. This plan’s validity has been increased by 14 days; earlier the validity was 14 days. This Jio recharge plan is certainly a value for money plan for those whose mobile phone usage is very limited. Note: ₹50 Jio recharge discount voucher will not be applicable on this recharge.
- Jio Recharge Rs. 349: Though, this Jio recharge plan is a bit expensive but it’s suitable for netizen. You get 3GB internet, unlimited Jio to Jio calls (1000 minutes to others), and 100 SMS per day for 28 days. You can pick this plan if your internet data requirements are high.
- Jio Recharge Rs. 1299: This plan is similar for those who can’t handle the hassle of recharging their mobiles on monthly basis and their mobile phones usage is limited to handling calls only. You get unlimited Jio to Jio network calls (12000 minutes for other networks), 24GB data, 3600 SMS along with complementary Jio app for 365 days.
Above were, as of now, the best Jio prepaid plans. You can choose from any of them according to your needs. Okay. Now let me show you how to do Jio recharge by debit card using MyJio app.
Jio recharge by debit card using MyJio app
There are multiple options such as Paytm, Google Pay, MobiKwik, Jio Money and the like, available to recharge Jio number online. But if you’ve earned Jio recharge coupon then you’ll have to use MyJio app to redeem them. With MyJio app, you can get ₹50 off on your Jio online recharge.
Note: Google Pay Jio recharge offer is very lucrative. You get ₹149 cashback to you bank account if you recharge your Jio number using Google Pay. This is one time offer and for limited time. I advise you think of it.
Below are the steps for Jio recharge by debit card:
For Jio recharge by debit card, first of all, you’ll need to install MyJio app on your smartphone; if not installed yet. If you already have installed it then read on to know how to recharge Jio mobile number online.
Open MyJio app. In the bottom section, you can see “Recharge” option. Simply, tap on that to go to Jio recharge page.
On the next page, you’ll be able to see different Jio plans according to daily data limits for example 1.5 GB/day packs, 2GB/day packs, and the like. Now tap on a pack to see available plans for example if you want to recharge for 1.5GB/day plan then tap on 1.5GB/day packs. In above screenshot, I’ve selected 2GB/day packs.
After that pick a Jio prepaid plan for example if you want to recharge for Jio Rs. 599 plan then tap on the radio button next to it. Now, you can see a green circle next to the recharge amount you selected.
After selecting all the fields, tap on Buy button.
Hurry Limited Time Offer Only For MaapsWorld Readers!
1. No First Year Annual Maintance Charges (Save up to ₹600)
2. Share Successful Registration Screenshot With Me & Get ₹200 Straight to Your Bank Account or Mobile Wallet (Paytm, Google Pay, Phonepe or any other)
Next, if any Jio discount voucher is available for you then tap on ‘Apply discount voucher’. Then from pop-box select a coupon and tap on ‘Apply.
In above screenshot, you can see I’ve Jio discount vouchers and one is applied. My actual recharge price was Rs. 599 but after discount I have to pay only Rs. 549.
On the same page, you can see different payment options. Choose any of them to pay for your Jio online recharge. As this post is written to show you Jio recharge by debit card process, so I’m choosing ‘Debit/AT Card’ under other payment options.
Here, as mentioned above, I’m going to select most easiest which is debit card or ATM card. Most of people have debit cards therefore I’ve selected that one. To make payment using your ATM card, simply tap on Debit Card option.
Enter your debit card details. First, enter your 16 digit debit card number. Then its expiry date; you can find it on your debit card. Thereafter, enter your CVV number; you can find it under the black strip. Click here to know how to find CVV number. Subsequently, enter the name of the card holder.
Tap on ‘Pay’ for Jio recharge by debit card.
Next, you’ll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number (that is linked to your bank account). Simply, enter the one time password in the given box and hit Submit button.
That’s it. You’ve successfully recharged your Jio mobile number.
Once your existing plan expires, new Jio prepaid plan will be activated automatically.