With help credit card statement, you can track your spends and spot any unauthorized transaction. Bank provides you different ways for ICICI credit card statement download including online and offline.
For offline ICICI credit card statement you can simply visit your card issuer bank branch and collect your physical account statement. If you have not enabled physical statement then your bank may provide you hard copy of your credit statement for free lest you will be charged for collecting the same.
In other case, if you opt for online ICICI credit card statement then you can download it for free using bank’s mobile or internet banking service.
To get credit card statement of ICICI Bank, simply watch the following video or read the step-by-step written instructions.
ICICI credit card statement download
- First of all, install ICICI mobile banking app from your phone app store.
- Open the app and complete one time registration process.
- From the app dashboard, touch My Cards then Manage Card.
- Tap on Statements.
- Select 3rd option, Past Statement, and then choose a month to download ICICI credit card statement of that month. Note: To download your last year statement simply choose Annual Statement option.
- After that ICICI credit card statement file in PDF format will be downloaded on your device.
How to open ICICI credit card statement PDF?
To open ICICI credit statement, simply tap on the statement file and then from the suggested apps choose one to open the file.
If one app does not open the file then it means that app does not support PDF files. In that case, go back and tap on the credit card statement file again and this time choose another app.
If you are still facing the issue then simply install a PDF reader app, Adobe PDF Reader is recommended, and then open the file using newly installed app.
ICICI credit card statement would not have any password. Just in case you are asked to enter password to open the file then use first 4-latters of your name and last four digits of your credit card to open the file.