ICICI Bank is one of the top credit card issuers in India. It offers a vast range of credit cards to meet every individual’s needs. Also, it offers a numbers of platforms to its credit card holders for managing their cards. Today we will walk you through different ways for resetting ICICI credit card PIN.
What are the different ways for ICICI credit card PIN generation?
One can reset ICICI credit card PIN online, through ATM or by calling to customer care number. We are going to discussed all these methods one-by-one and you can choose any option that is convenient to you.
- Reset ICICI credit card PIN using internet banking
- Reset using iMobile mobile banking application
- Visit nearest ATM
- Call to customer care number
- Visit bank branch
Reset ICICI credit card PIN using internet banking
Bank’s credit card users can setup their online credit card net banking accounts to avail online services pertaining to their cards and manage the same. If you are a registered user of bank’s net banking service then follow the steps given below for ICICI credit card PIN generation:
- Login to ICICI Credit Card net banking and from the side panel click Generate Credit Card PIN.
- Click Generate Now under Credit Card.
- Select your card, enter its CVV number then click SUBMIT.
- A one time password will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in given field and hit SUBMIT.
- On the next page, you can set a new ICICI credit card PIN.
Use iMobile app to generate ICICI credit card PIN
Mobile banking app, ICICI iMobile, of the bank lets you manage your cards remotely. You can perform a number of card related operations including pay credit card bill, see your card details, update payment settings, change your billing cycle and reset ICICI credit card PIN using the iMobile app.
iMobile registration only takes 2-3 minutes and then you are set to go. Here are the steps to generate credit card PIN of ICICI Bank:
- Get access to your iMobile dashboard and for ICICI credit card PIN generation, tap on My Cards. (Alternatively you can also tap Reset PIN option, showing under your card.)
- Tap on your card whose PIN you would like to generate or reset.
- Tap Generate PIN option to reset ICICI credit card PIN.
- On the next page, enter new PIN for your card and then verify the same.
- Next, you will be asked to enter 6 digit one time password to verify your reset ICICI credit card PIN request. After entering the OTP, tap Submit button.
- That’s it. You have successfully reset PIN for your ICICI card.
Credit card users can also visit nearest ICICI ATM to reset their card PINs. At the ATM, swipe your card and follow the next steps:
- Select Create PIN using OTP.
- Enter the one time password received on your registered mobile number.
- After successful authentication, on the next screen, you will be asked to enter new ICICI credit card PIN.
- You will also be asked to verify your PIN number.
- This way you can generate ICICI credit card PIN using ATM.
Customer Care Department
If you are unable to generate your credit card PIN using any of the above methods then you are advised to call at ICICI customer care number 18601207777. After calling to the number, follow the steps given below to reset ICICI credit card forgot PIN:
- Call ICICI customer card number 18601207777.
- Hear the IVR instructions and choose Generate ICICI credit card PIN option.
- You will be asked to enter your 16 digits card number.
- Next you will be required to enter your card details including CVV number, expiry date and the like.
- After successful authentication, you can set a new PIN for ICICI credit card.
Visit Bank Branch
Customers can also visit nearest ICICI Bank branch, your card issuer bank branch is recommended, for the purpose of resetting ICICI credit card PIN.
As of now above are the available ways for ICICI credit card PIN generation.