ICICI Bank has launched a bunch of credit cards which enable you earn up to 5-percent cashback reward points on your shopping along with a basket of benefits including lifetime free card and instant discounts. For ICICI credit card billing cycle change, you can use mobile banking app of the bank.
In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to change your card billing cycle including Amazon Pay ICICI credit card billing cycle. If you current billing cycle is not matching with your monthly income then your bank allows you change it from within the comfort of your home.
You don’t need to visit your respective bank branch or submit an application to change ICICI credit card billing. All you need to do is just login to mobile banking app provided by the bank and update your billing cycle for free.
Read: How to Open Share Market Account in India
For your information, you will not be charged for that. And according to your comfort, you can again change your credit card billing cycle in the future.
So let’s know how to change billing cycle of ICICI credit card.
ICICI credit card billing cycle Change
Here are the steps to change billing cycle of ICICI credit card:
- Login to official ICICI Bank iMobile Pay mobile banking app.
- Register for credit card banking by tapping ‘Let’s Get Started’ and then complete the registration process using your linked mobile number.
- Once you complete the process, touch My Cards section to get into list of options.
- You will see your ICICI credit card, tap on it.
- Swipe down and tap Manage Card.
- Tap View & Manage Billing Cycle.
- Next you will be able to see your current ICICI credit card billing cycle and just underneath it you will find an option ‘Desired Billing Cycle’.
- Tap on the calendar icon next to Desired Billing Cycle.
- There you will available dates for your credit card billing cycle. You can choose your desired billing cycle date, you will be required to choose from available dates.
- After selecting the date, tap submit.
- That’s it. You have successfully changed ICICI credit card billing cycle.
If you are still facing any issue then you are requested to contact your bank to update billing cycle of your credit card.
You must log in to post a comment.