Today I am going to show you how to download HDFC mutual fund statement online using official HDFC MFOnline app. If you would like to see your mutual fund statement then just follow the steps given below.
HDFC mutual fund investors can see their folio details online using official mutual fund app of HDFC Securities or website. Both platforms are available free of charge.
Whether you are doing SIP or have invested a lump-sum amount, you can download HDFC mutual fund statement by following the steps given below.
How to download HDFC mutual fund statement
Watch this video to know how to download HDFC mutual fund statement.
- First of all, install and register on HDFC mutual fund app. Read this post to know how to register on the app.
- Once you are registered, login to the app and tap on Statements.
- Next, you will see different types of statements for example account statement, exit load statement and the like, you can generate. Tap on Account Statement to download HDFC mutual fund statement.
- Select folio number and scheme whose account statement you would like to download.
- Under Statement Options, select your mutual fund statement period. If you would like to receive statement from the starting date then simply select ‘Full Statement’.
- Tap Send to Email to receive the statement on your registered email address.
- Now login to your email address registered with the mutual fund folio and there you would have received your statement email along with a downloadable file.
If your email ID is not updated in the mutual fund account then follow these steps to update your email ID:
- From the HDFC mutual fund app homepage, go to Profile section
- Tap on Edit Account Details
- Update your email address
Download HDFC mutual fund account statement by visiting HDFC Securities website
- Visit official HDFC Securities website and login using your user ID and password. Note: Read above to know how to register. You don’t need to create new ID if you already have registered using HDFC mutual fund app. Just use those login credentials to login to the website.
- Hover you mouse cursor on Dashboard icon showing at the top left corner and then click on Statements.
- Select first tab Account Statement and then your Folio number followed by scheme.
- In Statement Options, select Full Statement.
- Press Download button to download HDFC mutual fund statement to your computer.
- After pressing the button, a statement file in PDF format will be saved to your computer.
Read to know how to sell mutual fund units in HDFC.
HDFC mutual fund statement by SMS
Investors can also request HDFC mutual fund statement by SMS. For that purpose, just send following SMS from your registered mobile number:
CAMS H SOA <Folio Number without check digit> <password> to 56767
e.g.CAMS H SOA 123456 abc832.
After sending the above SMS, you will shortly receive your account statement on your registered email address.
Get mutual account statement by number
Investors can call to following number to get HDFC mutual fund statement:
After calling to 180030106767 or 18004197676, follow the IVR options and request your account statement.
Dial HDFC mutual fund balance check number 8506936767 to get your mutual fund balance by missed call.
Visit Investor Service Center
HDFC Securities has many branches across the country to provide hassle free services to the customers. To get mutual fund account statement, investors can simply visit any nearest Investor Service Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download HDFC Mutual Fund statement?
You can download your statement by logging in to your online mutual fund account or using HDFC mutual fund app. Account statement can also be requested by SMS.