Today I will show you step-by-step process of HDFC mutual fund redemption. If you’re investing in a HDFC mutual fund scheme and now would like to redeem your funds then this post is for you.
HDFC securities offer a range of mutual fund schemes to its customers and provides them an advanced online platform to buy and sell the schemes. Customers who are investing in HDFC MF schemes can login to their website to view their portfolio, do SIP, invest in other schemes, do flexi recharge and even redeem existing mutual fund units.
If you have accumulated enough funds by doing lump-sum or SIP or in urgent need of money then you think of selling your mutual fund units. To sell mutual fund in HDFC, you won’t need to their physical branch personally and fill HDFC Mutual Fund redemption form.
You can simply login to HDFC MF website and sell your mutual fund units.
For your information, you can either sell all units you have or redeem them partially.
To redeem mutual fund in HDFC Bank, watch above embedded video and follow step-by-step instructions.
Steps for HDFC Mutual Fund redemption
- First you’re supposed to register on HDFC mutual fund. In our recent post, we have learned how to register on their website.
- If you’re already register then login to HDFC MF website using your client ID and password.
- Once you login, click Transact Now and then Redemption.
- First select your folio number then select scheme in which you’re investing.
- Under Select Value, select one radio button and then enter the amount you would like to redeem. If you would like to sell all HDFC mutual fund units then simply enter the exact amount that is accumulated in your portfolio. Remember some units would be subject to exit load.
- Now under Select Bank for Payout, verify your bank account details. You will receive your HDFC mutual fund redemption amount in this bank account. If you have more than one bank account linked to your portfolio then select account in which you would like to receive the amount.
- After entering and selecting everything click Proceed to Transact.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the checkbox and hit Complete Transaction button. Warning: Before you finally submit your HDFC mutual fund redemption request, verify all the details.
- Tick checkbox next to Yes I/we have read and agreed to proceed.
- That’s it. You have successfully sold mutual fund in HDFC.
Once you submit HDFC mutual fund redemption form, your redeemed amount will be transferred to your bank account with the next 5-7 days.