Today I will walk you through how to check HDFC credit card statement. This post will help you view and download your card statement in PDF format. Furthermore, you will also be able to check details of your current month unbilled transactions.
HDFC Bank is one of the largest credit card issuers in the country. Bank has millions of card users. To provide its customers a high quality of services, bank has launched many online and offline services.
Customers can pay their credit card bill online through various channels and if they would like they can check their HDFC credit card statement online by logging to their netbanking account.
Advantages of credit card statement of HDFC Bank:
- If you do not view and check your card statement every month then it’s a big mistake because if there are any unauthorized transactions then how would you find them? Your bank too is not liable for any reimbursement if you do not inform it about unauthorized transactions. Therefore, it is mandatory to check statement and inform your bank if you find a transaction that you have not made.
- Also, if you have enabled auto-payment for a subscription and later on you stop using that service but don’t unsubscribe then for your information you will be charged till you stop auto-payment and unsubscribe. In today’s life, it is very common that we forget important things. Just make a habit of checking your HDFC credit card statement every month, it only takes 5 minutes.
- By viewing your credit card statement, you can become money conscious. You can analyze your spending pattern and spot spends which are not required and can invest saved money in equity, SIP, mutual fund or the like for your future.
- Credit card statements are available free of charge.
- You can check accumulated reward points and redeem them before they expire.
- If you have mistakenly double swiped your credit card due to certain errors, you can spot those transactions and contact the retailer (receiver) for refund and ask for help by calling to customer care number of HDFC credit card 18602676161.
HDFC Bank credit card statement is available online for free. All a customer needs to do is just login to his online bank account. To view and download HDFC card statement, you have following online and offline options:
- Login to net banking account
- Login to HDFC credit card statement app
- Request eStatement
- Get statement by visiting bank branch
I will be discussing all methods here and you can choose a preferred method to download HDFC credit card statement in PDF format.
How to check HDFC credit card statement
As I mentioned there are two ways to get your card statement online: net banking and mobile banking app. Let’s discuss both one by one, starting from net banking.
- Login to your HDFC netbanking account by using your login ID and password. You can read this post if you’ve not activated net banking service of the bank.
- After logging in, from main navigation menu, click on Cards.
- From the side panel, click on Enquire under Credit Cards.
- Click on View Statement.
- Select your card followed by month of which you would like to view HDFC credit card statement.
- Hit View button to proceed.
- Next click on ‘click to View/download’ and then save your card statement.
- That’s it. You have successfully downloaded HDFC credit card statement PDF file.
- You can repeat the process to download statement of other months.
Your HDFC credit card statement password will be first four letters of your name and last four digits of your card for example my name is Sunil and last four digits of my card are 1234, this way password will be SUNI1234.
How to view unbilled transactions
- To get details of your current month spends, login to your netbanking account then click on Cards then Enquire under Credit Cards.
- Next from the drop-down list, click on View Unbilled Transactions to get details of your HDFC credit card unbilled transactions.
- Select card and then month and hit View button.
- You will be able to see your current month spends after clicking on the button.
View HDFC credit card statement via mobile banking app
Mobile banking app of the bank also enables you view credit card statement of HDFC Bank. Follow the steps given below to check your statement and unbilled transactions details:
- Open HDFC mobile banking app and get access to the dashboard.
- Touch hamburger icon showing on the top left corner.
- Under Home tap Pay then Cards.
- Tap on your Credit Card name.
- Swipe down and hit Download Billed Statement. Note: To see current billing cycle transactions details, simply tap Unbilled Transactions link.
- On the next screen, you can select month and year of which HDFC credit card statement you would like to get. After selecting date and year, press Download button.
- A file of your card statement will be downloaded on your mobile. You can repeat the process to get statement of other months.
How to get credit card statement offline
Bank sends monthly billed statement to customers by post. Customers who do not use internet banking services of the bank and not receiving their physical statements can personally visit their respective bank branch to get HDFC credit card statement offline.
It should be noted that if customer requests duplicate statement then he would be charged accordingly.
Request email statement
Customers who refrain from using net banking services of the bank but have valid email address can contact to HDFC credit card customer care helpline number 18602676161 and subscribe for monthly email statements.
By doing so, customer will automatically get his HDFC Bank credit card statement at his registered email address. Email statements are offered free of cost by the bank.
Email statement subscription can also be completed by logging in to internet banking account. Under Credit Cards section, you can find Email Statement option.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is HDFC credit card statement password?
Your HDFC credit card statement password is first 4 letters of your name and last 4 digits of your credit card.
For example my name is Sunil Kumar and suppose last 4 digits of my credit card are 1234. This way my credit card statement password will be SUNI1234 (first 4 letters of my name and last 4 digits of my card).
How can I check my HDFC credit card statement?
Customer can login to his credit card netbanking account or mobile banking app to get his statement. If email statement service is active then customer can find his statement file in his email inbox. To obtain statement offline, one would need to visit his bank branch.
Furthermore, HDFC credit card statement can also be requested by calling to HDFC credit card customer care number 18602676161.
How to unsubscribe for physical statement?
In today’s digital world, physical statement is a unnecessary wastage of papers. You should opt out if you are getting the same. To unsubscribe for physical statement, follow the mentioned steps:
- Click on Cards from Navigation menu.
- Then from the sidebar, click on Physical Statement Suppression.
- Select card, email type and enter your email address.
- Hit Continue button.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
- Login to your mobile banking app.
- Touch menu icon showing on the top left corner.
- Under Home tap Pay then Cards.
- There you can see your HDFC credit card balance and other details including your current billing cycle spends.
Are there any charges for obtaining statement?
Statement is available free of charge. There are no charges for obtaining statement via above mentioned ways. Bank offers free statement so the customer can check his credit card bill details easily and to maintain transparency.
You must log in to post a comment.