HDFC credit card net banking enables you view your statement, see current month unbilled transactions, pay your credit card bill, avail smart EMI and more. In this post I will walk you through how to activate HDFC credit card net banking.
Credit card net banking is for those customers who have HDFC credit card but not bank account. Customers whose savings bank account belong to HDFC Bank don’t need to activate credit card net banking separately because they can link their cards to their existing net banking accounts.
To activate credit card net banking all you need to do is just visit official website of the bank and fill HDFC credit card net banking registration form.
Watch above video and follow step-by-step to activate credit card net banking in HDFC Bank.
Step-by-step HDFC credit card net banking registration online process
- Visit official HDFC netbanking website and click Continue button next to ‘Credit Card Holders’.
- Click ‘New User Register Here’.
- Fill HDFC credit card net banking registration form showing on your computer screen. Let me help you fill the form:
- First enter a login ID of your choice for example I wrote ‘HindiTrek’. Use 4-10 letters, numbers or combination to create a login ID.
- Enter your full name in name field.
- Enter your 16 digits HDFC credit card number followed by Credit Card expiry (written on your card).
- In Credit Card PIN field, enter your card PIN that you use to make payments.
- Enter a password of your choice to login to HDFC credit card net banking account. Use a combination of letters, numbers and special characters to create your HDFC credit card netbanking password. Here is an example Sunil@123.
- For confirmation, re-enter your password in the next field.
- Accept terms and conditions by clicking on checkbox next to ‘Accept terms and conditions’ and then press Submit button.
- Ta da! You have successfully activated HDFC credit card net banking service. Now go back to the website and login using your username and password.
Activate credit card net banking in HDFC via Phone Banking service
Customers can also activate credit card net banking in HDFC Bank by calling phone banking number. The ban has launched city wise phone banking numbers. Customers can call to their respective phone banking number and request for net banking registration.
- Visit this page and find your city’s phone banking number. Once you find it dial it from your registered mobile number.
- Get access to phone banking services by providing your customer ID, telephone identification number or your credit card PIN.
- Follow the IVR options and talk to a phone banking agent and request for Follow the IVR options and HDFC credit card net banking registration.
- Agent will help you activate the service.
Visit bank branch
For offline activation, customers can visit HDFC Bank branch who has issued his credit card and submit HDFC credit card net banking registration form.
Visit Nearest ATM
Credit card net banking can also be activated by visiting nearest ATM of HDFC Bank.
- After swiping your card in the ATM machine, enter you PIN to get access to ATM credit card services.
- From the list of options, choose ‘Other Option’.
- Choose ‘Net Banking Registration’ and follow the next steps to confirm your registration request.
- After successful submission, your HDFC credit card net banking credentials will be couriered to your address available in the bank records.
Advantages of HDFC Credit Card online banking:
With credit card net banking you get access to following services or facilities:
- Credit card net banking lets you track your monthly spends.
- If you forget your credit card PIN then within 2 minutes you can reset it with the help of this service.
- Customers can convert their bill in smart EMI by logging in to net banking account.
- Online banking enables you view and download your card statement.
- Request for Insta Loan or Jumbo Loan can be submitted right from net banking dashboard.
- In Offers section, you can see existing offers available on your card.
- HDFC credit card upgrade request can also be submitted with help of internet banking service.
- If you are a busy person then you can enable Autopay option. If you would enable this option, you credit card bill will be paid automatically on/before the due date.
- You can also activate Smartpay option in HDFC credit card which helps you pay your bills including electricity, postpaid, and the like automatically.
- Customers can block their lost card instantly by logging in to their HDFC credit card net banking account.
- You can pay credit card bill directly from your internet banking account.
- Accumulated reward points can be redeemed with this service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is HDFC Credit Card Net Banking free?
Yes, credit card net banking in HDFC is free to use.
How to activate HDFC credit card netbanking service?
To activate the service, visit official website of the bank and go to credit card net banking section. For registration, follow the steps mentioned above.