Bank of India is a renowned Indian bank. With 4000+ branches in all over India, it becomes one of the top 5 banks in India. The bank has millions of satisfied customers. The bank provides varieties of online and phone banking services to its customers. In this post, I’ll walk you through some of the easiest Bank of India balance check ways.
You don’t need to visit your home bank branch to check your Bank of India account balance. You can pick any of the following ways to check your bank balance on the go.
Bank of India balance check through missed call
For Bank of India balance check, customers can give a missed call to BOI balance check number-
09266135135 (For Airtel users)
The bank has started a free-of-cost service called missed call banking which customers can use to check their Bank of India balance. BOI missed call banking is accessible 24/7. No registration or activation required to avail this service. But customer’s mobile number must be linked to his bank account. Here some features of this service:
- Free of cost
- Available 24*7
- Check balance
- No limits
If your mobile number is available in the bank records then dial Bank of India balance check number according to your telecom operator. In case, if your mobile number is not available in the bank records then you can visit your home bank branch to update your mobile number in Bank of India. As of now, you cannot do it online.
Note: This service is available for customers who have linked their mobile numbers to their bank accounts.
Bank of India balance check number for all telecom users (except Airtel)
Customers can dial 09015135135 from their registered mobile number to do BOI balance check.
Bank of India has launched a common balance enquiry number for all telecom users (except Airtel). I don’t know why this number is not available for Airtel users but fret not, next I’ll provide you missed call balance enquiry number for you too.
Just give a missed to BOI balance enquiry toll free number 09015135135 to check your available bank balance. After giving a missed call on mentioned number, you’ll receive an SMS of your account balance.
Bank of India balance enquiry number for only Airtel users
If your telecom operator is Airtel then to do Bank of India balance check through missed call, just give a missed call to 09266135135 (Airtel Only) and soon you’ll receive SMS of your bank account balance.
Here are some other ways of BOI balance check online and offline ways:
- USSD Based Mobile Banking
- UPI App
- Internet Banking
- Bank of India Mobile Banking Apps:
- BOI Mobile
- BOI BTM
- Customer care
Let’s know about them one-by-one.
Bank of India USSD Based Mobile Banking
Account holders have an option to dial *99# from their registered mobile number and choose ‘Balance Check’ option to check Bank of India balance.
After dialing this number, customer will have to complete one time registration process and thereafter he will be able to avail this service.
Install BHIM UPI App
BOI BHIM Unified Payment Interface platform is a safe, secure and quick way to do banking online. Customers can install and register themselves on the app to check their Bank of India balance and transfer funds.
After registration, customers can use this app to check BOI balance online, mini statement check and more. Registration takes only 5-10 minutes.
Bank of India balance check by SMS
To check account balance by SMS, customers will need to send following SMS from his registered mobile number to +919810558585:
Hurry Limited Time Offer Only For MaapsWorld Readers!
1. No First Year Annual Maintance Charges (Save up to ₹600)
2. Share Successful Registration Screenshot With Me & Get ₹200 Straight to Your Bank Account or Mobile Wallet (Paytm, Google Pay, Phonepe or any other)
Customers can activate Bank of India SMS banking service for balance enquiry and mini statement. Also, this service enables you perform some more banking tasks. To activate this service, you’ll need to visit your home bank branch or install BOI mobile banking app.
After successful activation, send following keywords from your mobile number to +919810558585.
- For BOI balance enquiry, type ‘BAL-space-Your SMS Password’ for example ‘BAL 1XXX’ and send it to +919810558585.
- If you’ve multiple Bank of India accounts then by sending above keywords you will receive your primary account balance. To check others’ use following SMS format type ‘BAL-space-Your SMS Password-space-Account Number’ for example ‘BAL 1XXX 01212XXXXXX’ after typing BAL and SMS password, enter secondary or other account number whose balance you want to check.
- To check Bank of India mini statement, send following keywords ‘TRANS-space-SMS Password’.
SMS banking keywords. Send to +919810558585.
|Account Type||Purpose||Keyword Format|
|Primary||Balance Enquiry||BAL 1XXX|
|Primary||Mini Statement||TRANS 1XXX 0122XXXXXXX(A/C number)|
|Other||Balance Enquiry||BAL 1XXX 01220XXXXXX|
|Other||Mini Statement||TRANS 1XXX 01220XXXXX|
|Cheque Status||CHQSTS 1XXX|
To deactivate Bank of India SMS banking service, send ‘SUSP 1XXX(your SMS password)’ to +919810558585. Click to know more.
In a recent post, I’ve shown you how to activate BOI net banking service. If you’ve read that tutorial and you’re an active user of bank’s online banking service. Then simply login to your internet banking account. On your dashboard, you’ll be able to see your Bank of India balance.
Customers can carry out banking without visiting the branch. You can also use internet banking to download bank account statement for free and also you can transfer fund from your account to other.
For BOI balance check online, account holders can use bank’s mobile banking apps. Bank has launched a number of mobile banking services according to customers needs. Customers can use these apps to do banking remotely. Here are some BOI mobile banking apps:
- BOI Mobile: Bank of India has launched a brand new mobile banking app, BOI Mobile, for its customers. This app enables customers see account details, see account, transfer funds, statement, and access online passbook. You can install mobile banking app of the bank and use it for Bank of India balance check.
- BOI BTM: Bank has lauched another mobile based banking facility, BOI BTM, which can be availed by all customers whose mobile number mapped to their bank account. App can be download from relevant phone app store. Make sure to install official app. After installing the app, customer can login to see his BOI balance and mini statement.
Bank of India ATM
BOI customers can do Bank of India balance enquiry by visiting nearest ATM machine. Follow the steps mentioned below to know your balance through an ATM:
- Swipe ATM card in the machine
- Enter your digit 4-PIN code
- Choose ‘Balance Enquiry’
- Choose whether you want print receipt or not. (Choose ‘No’ recommended)
- See your BOI balance on ATM screen
BOI Customer Care
Account holders can dial BOI customer care number 1800220229 for Bank of India balance check. Customer will be required to talk to a customer service agent to know his account details. After verification, you’ll get all the details you want to know pertaining to your bank account.
Customers whose bank passbook remains updated can see it to know their account balance. Bank passbook keeps all inward and outward transactions details including closing balance. To print new entries on passbook, customer will be required to visit the bank branch or passbook printing machine.
This method of checking BOI balance is somewhat obsolete but still available for the comfort of customers.
Above mentioned ways will help you check your account balance. However, you can also visit nearest ATM or home bank branch to see your account details.