Haven’t you linked Aadhaar Card number to Bank of India account? Then worry not. In this post, I will show you 3 different ways for Bank of India Aadhaar link. You can map your Aadhaar number to your bank account online, offline or through ATM. Also, I will help you know how to check if Aadhaar Card is linked to bank account.
To avail benefits provided by government schemes such as LPG subsidy, under Direct Benefit Scheme, your Aadhaar Card number must be linked with your bank account.
As you may already know that Aadhaar Card contains our bio-metric and demographic data; which helps many institutions to verify someone’s identity. As per government of India guidelines, only consumers who have linked their Aadhaar card numbers to their bank accounts and LPG IDs will receive LPG cylinder subsidies.
Therefore, if you’re not getting your LPG subsidy on your bank account then it might be due to this reason. In this post, I will show you Bank of India Aadhaar link online and offline ways.
Check Aadhaar linking status with bank
Before you start following steps given below to link Aadhaar Card number to Bank of India. I suggest you check your Aadhaar linking status with Bank of India. If your bank account is already linked to your bank account then don’t take the trouble of re-seeding.
- Visit this official UIDAI website page. And once you reach there, enter your Aadhaar Card number in the asked field and then enter the captcha text showing on your computer screen.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter one time password sent to your registered mobile number. Simply enter the OTP and hit Submit button.
- That’s it. On the next screen, you will be able to see your Aadhaar linking status with Bank of India account. If it’s already linked then don’t waste your precious time in re-linking the same.
In other case, if your unique identification number is not mapped to your bank account then read on to know steps you need to follow for BOI link Aadhaar Card.
Bank of India Aadhaar link ways
There are three ways available to link Aadhaar Card number to Bank of India (BOI) bank account. You can follow any of them for your Aadhaar seeding.
- Aadhaar linking by visiting Bank of India branch
- Linking through BOI net banking
- Aadhaar linking using ATM-cum-Debit card
1. Aadhaar Linking by Visiting Bank of India Branch
Customers can visit any nearest Bank of India branch to link their Aadhaar numbers to their bank accounts. Just perform following steps at BOI branch for Aadhaar mapping:
- Visit any nearest BOI bank branch along with Xerox copies of Aadhaar Card and bank passbook.
- Submit an Aadhaar registration form along with copy of your Aadhaar Card.
- Collect a receipt; if possible. Once your Aadhaar card successfully linked to your account, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number from your bank side.
2. Link Aadhaar Card number to Bank of India (BOI) online
Those who are using Bank of India internet banking facility can link Aadhaar Card to BOI bank account online. Follow the steps given below for Bank of India Aadhaar link:
- Login to BOI internet banking with your user id and password.
- Click on accounts tab.
- Click on “Link Aadhaar Number,” you can find it in the left panel of the screen.
- Upon clicking on the link, you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar card number. Just enter it and press confirm button.
- After clicking on confirm, a successful submission message will appear on your computer screen along with Aadhaar card registration reference number.
- You will receive status of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number in the next 24-48 working hours.
Bank of India Aadhaar link through ATM
You can also link your Aadhaar number to your bank account by visiting nearest ATM machine. At an ATM machine follow the given steps:
- For Bank of India Aadhaar link, swipe your ATM card to get access to ATM services.
- From the menu, select/tap on “Other Services.”
- In the next step, select Aadhaar registration.
- Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Re-enter it and tap on confirm.
- In the same way, follow the next steps to complete Aadhaar mapping.