After opening Angel Broking account, next step is add money to your trading account to start your journey in stock market. Today, I will walk you through how to add money to Angel Broking using UPI, NEFT or Google Pay.
To add funds in Angel Broking, you can use UPI, net banking or mobile wallet apps like Paytm, Google Pay and the like. Here in this post, I will explain all the methods available for Angel Broking add funds and you will be free to pick one to add funds.
Before jumping in, I personally suggest you choose Angel Broking add funds UPI payment method to load money to your trading account because it is immune from transaction charges.
How to add money to Angel Broking
Watch this video to know how to add money to Angel Broking account. I have explained all the available methods to add funds to your trading account.
If you would like to follow written instructions then you can continue reading.
Angel Broking add fund using UPI
Follow the next steps to load money to Angel Broking account using the UPI option:
- Get access to your Angel Broking app dashboard and touch Funds icon from the bottom navigation menu.
- Tap Add Funds.
- Enter the amount you would like to add to your account.
- Select UPI option to add money to Angel Broking using UPI then tap Proceed.
- In the given UPI field, enter your UPI ID or you can simply select one of the suggested UPI apps. If you would choose a UPI app then you will be redirected to your app to approve the payment.
- After entering the UPI address, hit Proceed.
- Now minimize Angel Broking app and open your UPI app and go to approve payment section. There you will see a payment request from Angel Broking. Verify the payment details and amount you’re adding to your account and then approve the same by entering your UPI PIN.
- Go back to your trading app and wait for payment confirmation. Do not close the app or refresh the page until you see Payment Successful page.
Add funds in Angel Broking using net banking
Here are the steps for Angel Broking add funds using net banking:
- Login to your trading app and tap Funds icon.
- Tap Add Funds.
- Enter the amount you want to add and select net banking then tap Proceed.
- You will be redirected to your bank website where you will be required to login using your net banking credentials.
- After logging in to your net banking account, approve the payment.
- Do not press back button or close your Angel Broking app, just wait till the payment is confirmed.
Those are the ways you can use to add money to Angel Broking. Again, I recommend you add funds using UPI because by doing so you can save transaction charges.